Friday, February 13, 2009

Is anyone listening to you when you lead?

The degree to which people will listen to you is determined by the degree to which you have wise council for them. If you want people to listen to you, you yourself must be listening to the right advisor. When Samuel was a boy, he learned to hear the voice of God. (1 Samuel 3) He remained in relationship with God and was able to hear His voice and share what he heard with others.

You can hear His voice through His word. There is no wiser councilor on the earth. He knows your tomorrow and knows what you need in order to fit into it.

If you are in need of this type of council for business or family, do what I did almost nine years ago. Call Dr. Jim A. Talley at (405) 720-8300 or send him an e-mail – drtalley@drtalley.com . His wisdom and his source of wisdom rescued of my marriage and my family.

…and the birth of Alexander Joseph (Our son, our fifth child, would not exist, had my wife and I split up.)

"Oh give me Samuel's ear,
an open ear, oh Lord,
alive and quick to hear
each whisper of thy word.
Like him to answer to thy call
and to obey thee first of all." ---Bill Hybels

No comments: