Sunday, January 25, 2009

2009 is a time for stretching, growing and knowing ALL things are spiritual!

I don't know if anyone will read this blog update. I am making some changes inside and out.

I am challenging myself to learn more about internet social networks.

I just finished reading the book Tribes by Seth Godin. It's leadership for this time if you are interested in leading. Their are many new methods to embrace or reject.

Communication for business leaders and church leaders is changing. If you are willing to do a little bit of research, you can easily master new tools.

I am talking to myself. I will embrace my blog, FaceBook and Twitter in 2009. I will lead someone or many by being self-disciplined, consistent and transparent. I will begin by leading myself. If you want to come along for the ride. You are welcome, the water is warm.

No comments: